• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

29 minutes ago, ElsieD said:

@Anna N  Do they ask for feedback at all on those meals?  I wonder when we will see them up here.  There is a Superstore (Loblaw) a short walk from where I live and I only go there about three times a year, mainly because if I have four things on my list they never have all four so I avoid them.  But, I was in there recently and they had completely changed the entrance and produce sections.  There is now a huge section of prepared food so it wouldn't surprise me if they were to be one of the  first stores around here  to offer these kits.  If they do, I'll try one and report.

I am still thinking I will try one of their so-called chef inspired meals which are much more expensive. They start at $19.99 for dinner for two. I do know that this will never be a service for me but my curiosity will not let me just leave it alone!  

Edited to add:

Sorry I didn’t answer your question. I’ve seen nothing that asks specifically for feedback on these.  

I thought I had a $10 coupon for one of the chef inspired meals but when I read it carefully it is not for use in store but only on a delivery order from grocery gateway. But I do think their flyer might be offering a deal this week.  I’m sorry to sound so distracted but I am.  :)

Anna N

Anna N

27 minutes ago, ElsieD said:

@Anna N  Do they ask for feedback at all on those meals?  I wonder when we will see them up here.  There is a Superstore (Loblaw) a short walk from where I live and I only go there about three times a year, mainly because if I have four things on my list they never have all four so I avoid them.  But, I was in there recently and they had completely changed the entrance and produce sections.  There is now a huge section of prepared food so it wouldn't surprise me if they were to be one of the  first stores around here  to offer these kits.  If they do, I'll try one and report.

I am still thinking I will try one of their so-called chef inspired meals which are much more expensive. They start at $19.99 for dinner for two. I do know that this will never be a service for me but my curiosity will not let me just leave it alone!