• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

MetsFan5

MetsFan5

Stop and Shop, which is where I get my groceries delivered  (via Peapod) also offers meal kits. 

Lately their offering feed 6+ and unless it looking really good, I’m not buying it for a household of two adults. 

The photo below is the one ‘kit’ I have bought probably about 4 times because we really enjoy it. It was priced (I haven’t purchased in about 6 months or longer) at  $12.99

I didn’t learn anything exceptional, although I will say the garlic roasted green beans were really delicious. 

D9E1546C-0970-4F76-9939-05E55DB57263.jpeg

MetsFan5

MetsFan5

Stop and Shop, which is where I get my groceries delivered also offers meal kits. 

Lately their offering feed 6+ and unless it looking really good, I’m not buying it for a household of two adults. 

The photo below is the one ‘kit’ I have bought probably about 4 times because we really enjoy it. It was priced (I haven’t purchased in about 6 months or longer) at  $12.99

I didn’t learn anything exceptional, although I will say the garlic roasted green beans were really delicious. 

D9E1546C-0970-4F76-9939-05E55DB57263.jpeg