• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

1 hour ago, Tri2Cook said:

I did a quick LCBO search because for some reason I thought I remembered Ramazzotti being listed. Looks like the LCBO has worked it's way up to having 10 different amari listed now... but none of them are Ramazzotti. Silly me, I should have realized you probably checked that before looking elsewhere.

Yeah – they delisted it about a year and a half ago,  just before I went looking for another bottle.

I had hoped it might come back for Christmas but no such luck.

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

1 hour ago, Tri2Cook said:

I did a quick LCBO search because for some reason I thought I remembered Ramazzotti being listed. Looks like the LCBO has worked it's way up to having 10 different amari listed now... but none of them are Ramazzotti. Silly me, I should have realized you probably checked that before looking elsewhere.

Yeah – they delisted in about a year and a half ago,  just before I went looking for another bottle.

I had hoped it might come back for Christmas but no such luck.