• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

BonVivant

BonVivant

The most popular dish in Galicia, Spain: boiled octopus. The beauty of this food lies in its simplicity. Tender octopus, good oil, and paprika powder. (I used both sweet and hot paprika here)

KgL0I8w.jpg

It's not often that I eat green asparagus. Here with grated dried tuna roe, from Alicante, Spain.

eWkukEw.jpg

My criteria for eating green asparagus: domestic, young and slender. In southern Spain, dried tuna roe and salted tuna loin ("mojama", an exquisite delicacy, let sit in olive oil for an hour first) are served in slices with some almonds and lots of beer. I have grated dried tuna roe over a lots of things.

nYGUKvc.jpg

Took some time to remove the meat from a kilo of crab claws.

Qh7KXn7.jpg

BonVivant

BonVivant

The most popular dish in Galicia, Spain: boiled octopus. The beauty of this food lies in its simplicity. Tender octopus, good oil, and paprika powder. (I used both sweet and hot paprika here)

KgL0I8w.jpg

It's not often that I eat green asparagus. Here with grated dried tuna roe, from Alicante, Spain.

eWkukEw.jpg

My criteria for eating green asparagus: domestic, young and slender. In southern Spain, dried tuna roe and salted tuna loin ("mojama", an exquisite delicacy, let sit in olive oil for an hour first) are served in slices with some almonds and lots of beer. I have grated dried tuna roe over a lots of things.

nYGUKvc.jpg

Qh7KXn7.jpg

BonVivant

BonVivant

KgL0I8w.jpg

eWkukEw.jpg

nYGUKvc.jpg

Qh7KXn7.jpg

BonVivant

BonVivant

The most popular dish in Galicia, Spain: boiled octopus.

KgL0I8w.jpg

eWkukEw.jpg

My criteria for eating green asparagus: domestic, young and slender. In southern Spain, dried tuna roe and salted tuna loin ("mojama", an exquisite delicacy, let sit in olive oil for an hour first) are served in slices with some almonds and lots of beer. I grated dried tuna roe over a lots of things.

nYGUKvc.jpg

Qh7KXn7.jpg