• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Norm Matthews

Norm Matthews

@Kim Shook, Thank you for the comment about the bread.  The glaze on top is a lightly beaten egg.  I might have added a splash of water too.  I don't remember if I added any water this time but sometimes I do.

Our dinner tonight was Vietnamese recipe for Chicken Wings and some stir fried vegetables

20170515_172600.jpg

20170515_173106.jpg

Norm Matthews

Norm Matthews

@Kim Shook, Thank you for the comment about the bread.  The glaze on top is a lightly beaten egg.  I might have added a splash of water too.  I don't remember if I added any water this time but somtimes I do.

Our dinner tonight was Vietnamese recipe for Chicken Wings and some stir fried vegetables

20170515_172600.jpg

20170515_173106.jpg

Norm Matthews

Norm Matthews

@Kim Shook, Thank you for the comment about the bread.  The glaze on top is a lightly beaten egg.  I might have added a splash of water too.  I don't remember if I added any water this time but some times I do.

20170515_172600.jpg

20170515_173106.jpg