• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Norm Matthews

Norm Matthews

I went shopping for dinner late in the afternoon and looked for something that would not take a lot of time.  I ended up getting an Italian style roast that I just had to microwave.  I should have got one and seasoned it myself. I do have an instant pot now and didn't have to worry about  the time but it turned out OK. I served it on some pasta and with some roasted asparagus over bernaise sauce.

20170425_190836.jpg

Norm Matthews

Norm Matthews

I went shopping for dinner late in the afternoon and looked for something that would take a little time.  I ended up getting an Italian style roast that I just had to microwave.  I should have got one and seasoned it myself. I do have an instant pot now and didn't have to worry about  the time but it turned out OK. I served it on some pasta and with some roasted asparagus over bernaise sauce.

20170425_190836.jpg