• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Anova bluetooth version

rotuts

I'm ok with the remote stuff (which isn't to say I have a use for it; but I'm ok with the company experimenting. You never know what feature will seem indispensable tomorrow even thought it's laughable today).

BUT—I'll be extremely cranky if the fluff features get in the way of day-to-day usability. No touch screen on my cast iron skillet, please.

• Like 4

Notes from the underbelly

And the reply from my second email came quickly:

Sorry it's taking a little bit longer than expected. We'll provide an update as soon as possible.

MelissaH

Oswego, NY

Chemist, writer, hired gun

Say this five times fast: "A big blue bucket of blue blueberries."

foodblog1 | kitchen reno | foodblog2

• 1 year later...
25 minutes ago, rotuts said:

I let mine stand in a dish-holder-dryer

then put it away when dry.

Me too!   Not prepared to give up money or counter space for one of those!

Anna Nielsen aka "Anna N"

...I just let people know about something I made for supper that they might enjoy, too. That's all it is. (Nigel Slater)

"Cooking is about doing the best with what you have . . . and succeeding." John Thorne

Our 2012 (Kerry Beal and me) Blog

My 2004 eG Blog