• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

ElsieD

ElsieD

Added PSķ

Baby steps....tonight I cooked a strip steak that was placed in the freezer May 17 last year.   With it, goose fat roasted potatoes and a mix of greens - spinach, collards and kale.  John had horseradish with his.  I did not.  I have two olibollen left and we will have them with our coffee/tea in the morning.  This challange will once again force me to use what I've got instead of wandering across the street to Farm Boy to pick something up.  Not sure what all is in there, I guess I'll find out.

PS just re-read the rules and will try to play by them.  I had forgotten them.

20190107_191357.jpg

ElsieD

ElsieD

Baby steps....tonight I cooked a strip steak that was placed in the freezer May 17 last year.   With it, goose fat roasted potatoes and a mix of greens - spinach, collards and kale.  John had horseradish with his.  I did not.  I have two olibollen left and we will have them with our coffee/tea in the morning.  This challange will once again force me to use what I've got instead of wandering across the street to Farm Boy to pick something up.  Not sure what all is in there, I guess I'll find out.

20190107_191357.jpg