• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

Had  lunch today with friends at our local favorite diner where the conversation turned to meatloaf.

It left me craving meatloaf and since the weather for the rest of the week includes snow mixed with rain It lends itself to meatloaf and meatloaf sandwiches.

Coming home I dug through the big freezer out in the garage looking for the package of meatloaf mix I know is in there.

I couldn't find it!  The biggest reason my freezers are so full, I can never find anything so I go buy more!

Now what do I do?  I will try again tomorrow.  Then I’ll have to buy more.  :/

Such a pickle.

lindag

lindag

Had  lunch today with friends at our local favorite diner where the conversation turned to meatloaf.

It left me craving meatloaf and since the weather for the rest of the week includes snow mixed with rain It lends itself to meatloaf and meatloaf sandwiches.

Coming home I dug through the big freezer out in the garage looking for the package of meatloaf mix I know is in there.

I couldn't find it!  The biggest reason my freezers are so full, I can never find anything so I go buy more!

Now what do I do?  I will try again tomorrow.  Then I’ll have to buy more.  :/