• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

HungryChris

HungryChris

9 minutes ago, Shelby said:

Oh your deviled eggs look so good and you even piped in the filling.

(Chris, we gotta get those pumpkins off the table xD)

These are sugar pumpkins, and may end up being stuffed and eaten, But I do appreciate your guidance in decorum, @Shelby:P You won't see them again. As for the deviled eggs, Deb's truck shop Christmas luncheon is coming up next week and I just wanted to be sure I had the mixture tasting right. So a little practice run was in order.

HC

HungryChris

HungryChris

3 minutes ago, Shelby said:

Oh your deviled eggs look so good and you even piped in the filling.

(Chris, we gotta get those pumpkins off the table xD)

These are sugar pumpkins, and may end up being stuffed and eaten, But I do appreciate your guidance in decorum, @Shelby.9_9 As for the deviled eggs, Deb's truck shop Christmas luncheon is coming up next week and I just wanted to be sure I had the mixture tasting right. So a little practice run was in order.

HC