• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

For those of you who are experiencing cooler weather (or are expecting to), here's recipe I ran across today.

The weather here is still hovering around the 90s so I won't be making my share anytime soon....Hot and really smoky with the windows closed tight.

I've never been a fan of oatmeal but I'm thinking that making it this way may push me over to the other side.

Baked Oatmeal

since the recipe serves eight, I'm wondering if I could make the whole recipe and then cut it into squares and freeze the excess...?

Do you think that would work ok?

lindag

lindag

For those of you who are experiencing cooler weather (or are expecting to), here's recipe I ran across today.

The weather here is still hovering around the 90s so I won't be making my share anytime soon....Hot and really smoky with the windows closed tight.

I've never been a fan of oatmeal but I'm thinking that making it this way may push me over to the other side.

Baked Oatmeal