• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Rajala

Rajala

Spelling

I made this today, recipe from Leroux's "Praliné". Super soft, had to put it in the fridge in order to cut it. I guess I shouldn't have used extremely smooth praliné, but something with a bit more texture to it. Also got stuck in the guitar sheet. But yeah, it tastes amazing though. Next piece of expensive equipment needs to be a guitar cutter (if I continue making things like this.)

trippelnougat.thumb.png.4665c8153029a3ab7b2ede8fadd5b8b1.png

Rajala

Rajala

I made this today, recipe from Leroux's "Praliné". Super soft, hade to put it in the fridge in order to cut it. I guess I shouldn't have extremely smooth praliné, but something with a bit more texture to it. Also got stuck in the guitar sheet. But yeah, it tastes amazing though. Next piece of expensive equipment needs to be a guitar cutter (if I continue making things like this)

trippelnougat.thumb.png.4665c8153029a3ab7b2ede8fadd5b8b1.png