• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

curls

curls

5 hours ago, Tri2Cook said:

See, that's what I remembered as well. And then the picture above showed up which prompted me to do a google search to see more pictures and they're all a darker color like the picture above as well. So I'm not sure now if my memory is faulty or if the Payday has changed.

I am pretty sure the payday has changed or we are having a shared hallucination of how they used to be. I had one a few months ago and it was off from what I remembered -- it was missing that sweet, salty, chewy, crunchy thing it used to have. :-(

curls

curls

3 hours ago, Tri2Cook said:

See, that's what I remembered as well. And then the picture above showed up which prompted me to do a google search to see more pictures and they're all a darker color like the picture above as well. So I'm not sure now if my memory is faulty or if the Payday has changed.

I am pretty sure the payday has changed or we are having a shared hallucination of how they used to be. I had one a few months ago and it was off from what I remembered -- it was missing that sweet, salty, chewy, crunchy thing it used to have. :-)