• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Franci

Franci

Thanks @Toliver do you think it would be better if I put the recipe also below the link to my video, just quantities and steps?  Leaving the extra tips only for the website? I am making the extra effort of providing other info besides the recipes and  maybe not everybody wants to get so in details. But being the person I am I would be happy to find more! 

This is because I personally find text on the video distracting. So, maybe just adding the recipe below. 

BTW, talking about accent. I should make a video of behind the scenes. We had a blast about my accent.  One time my oven, came out I was from Northern Europe ahhh, ahh, hoven. We couldn't stop laughing. 

Franci

Franci

Thanks @Toliver do you think it would be better if I put the recipe also below the link to my video, just quantities and steps?  Leaving the extra tips only for the website? I am making the extra effort of providing other info besides the recipes and  maybe not everybody wants to get so in details. But being the person I am I would be happy to find more! 

BTW, talking about accent. I should make a video of behind the scenes. We had a blast about my accent.  One time my oven, came out I was from Northern Europe ahhh, ahh, hoven. We couldn't stop laughing.