• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Franci

Franci

Yes, @JoNorvelleWalker, didn't know you had white. 

One more question for you guys,  How do you feel about me just linking to website for the recipe instead of listing the ingredients under? 

All my Italian friends where amazed that I didn't do it, saying that a lot of people will not even subscribe or follow because of this...I don't know if it violates some sort of internet etiquette that I am not aware but I don't want to transform myself into a cooking blog. I just want to make available recipes that are hard to find and give a modern perspective on Italian baking. 

Franci

Franci

Yes, @JoNorvelleWalker, didn't know you had white. 

One more question for you guys,  How do you feel about me just linking to website for the recipe instead of listing the ingredients under? 

All my Italian friends where amazed that I didn't do it, saying that a lot of people will not even subscribe or follow because of this...I don't know if violate some sort of internet etiquette that I am not aware but I don't want to transform myself into a cooking blog. I just want to make available recipes that are hard to find and give a modern perspective on Italian baking.