• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Franci

Franci

Updated link to video

Hi! How long did it take me to put my first video on??? Too long. 

But finally I did! 

Sometimes I make funny faces...sorry, it was more difficult than I expected. On the other videos I definitely look more relaxed. 

And here the link to the first recipe. It is missing an introductory part to the recipes and most likely I'll change the background color for the advanced baker section. Please, dear Egulleter, note that I am only going to use grams :D

Last week we shot other 8 videos, in 2 days...gulp. I'll make a list of the recipe. 

Hopefully now that is set up is going to be easier to publish the other videos. 

Franci

Franci

Hi! How long did it take me to put my first video on??? Too long. 

But finally I did! 

https://youtu.be/lvJYBWiLZQ0

Sometimes I make funny faces...sorry, it was more difficult than I expected. On the other videos I definitely look more relaxed. 

And here the link to the first recipe. It is missing an introductory part to the recipes and most likely I'll change the background color for the advanced baker section. Please, dear Egulleter, note that I am only going to use grams :D

Last week we shot other 8 videos, in 2 days...gulp. I'll make a list of the recipe. 

Hopefully now that is set up is going to be easier to publish the other videos.