• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Rabbit Rorschach

pastrygirl

I think it can be what you want it to be! It certainly is egg shaped - but it's belly shaped too. So I haven't helped you one single bit - sorry.

• Like 1

It's ambiguous, but fwiw I'd lean in the "egg" direction. The bunny appears to be holding/presenting whatever it is...to my mind if it was rubbing its belly, the arms should come out a little further. 

Mind you, I *have* been known to overthink things occasionally. 

• Like 1

“Who loves a garden, loves a greenhouse too.” - William Cowper, The Task, Book Three

"Not knowing the scope of your own ignorance is part of the human condition...The first rule of the Dunning-Kruger club is you don’t know you’re a member of the Dunning-Kruger club.” - psychologist David Dunning

10 hours ago, pastrygirl said:

I wanted to make some zombie bunnies but maybe I should stick with alien!

I'd buy zombie! He looks kind of evil in a good way.

59 minutes ago, gfweb said:

Its a rabbit holding a hernea.

Nah. It is obviously a very pregnant bunny, holding her swollen belly and asking, "How the hell did this happen?"

• Like 5

Anna Nielsen aka "Anna N"

...I just let people know about something I made for supper that they might enjoy, too. That's all it is. (Nigel Slater)

"Cooking is about doing the best with what you have . . . and succeeding." John Thorne

Our 2012 (Kerry Beal and me) Blog

My 2004 eG Blog

No. It's Hutch from Curse of the Were-Rabbit, and he's holding a wheel of Stinking Bishop cheese to revive Wallace.

• Like 4

"A fool", he said, "would have swallowed it". Samuel Johnson