• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

ElsieD

ElsieD

Added the word much.

@rotuts  the picture below shows you where my Breville sits.  I just pre-heated it to 325F and was able to quickly touch one side of the oven without burning myself.  The other side was hotter.  I have a cutting board on top of my Breville and have no problems with the cupboard above it.

I always cover my dough when proofing,  i have not thought to do so otherwise.  It is also what the manual recommends.  The temperature has been factory set at 85F, but can be adjusted to anywhere between 80 and 100.  I have checked the temperature with an oven thermometer and it is accurate.

The air fry basket  was easy to clean.  I just use soap and water, but then I haven't used that function much.

ElsieD

ElsieD

@rotuts  the picture below shows you where my Breville sits.  I just pre-heated it to 325F and was able to quickly touch one side of the oven without burning myself.  The other side was hotter.  I have a cutting board on top of my Breville and have no problems with the cupboard above it.

I always cover my dough when proofing,  i have not thought to do so otherwise.  It is also what the manual recommends.  The temperature has been factory set at 85F, but can be adjusted to anywhere between 80 and 100.  I have checked the temperature with an oven thermometer and it is accurate.

The air fry basket had was to clean.  I just use soap and water, but then I haven't used that function