• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

In an effort to redeem last night's dinner failure, if only to myself, I fell back on an old favourite tonight.

pork.thumb.jpg.e71a77839690d5adbe46da61fc44156e.jpg

Lemon Pork.

Cubed pork tenderloin marinaded for hours (preferably overnight) with olive oil, zest of half a lemon, juice of the whole lemon, chilli flakes, crushed coriander seeds, sea salt, black pepper and garlic.

The whole lot is poured into a skillet or pan (I used a wok) and cooked until the pork is done. ( I test one lump to be sure.)

Served with a tomato and onion salad which my crack team of photographers (i.e me and a cellphone) forgot to capture. Still, I guess you've seen a salad before. Use your imagination!

liuzhou

liuzhou

In an effort to redeem last night's dinner failure, if only to myself, I fell back on an old favourite tonight.

Lemon Pork.

Pork tenderloin marinaded for hours (preferably overnight) with olive oil, zest of half a lemon, juice of the whole lemon, chilli flakes, crushed coriander seeds, sea salt, black pepper and garlic.

The whole lot is poured into a skillet or pan (I used a wok) and cooked until the pork is done. ( I test one lump to be sure.)

Served with a tomato and onion salad which my crack team of photographers (i.e me and a cellphone) forgot to capture. Still, I guess you've seen a salad before. Use your imagination!

liuzhou

liuzhou

Lemon Pork.

Pork tenderloin marinaded for hours (preferably overnight) with olive oil, zest of half a lemon, juice of the whole lemon, crushed coriander seeds, sea salt, black pepper and garlic.