• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

I went a bit over the top in the fruit market today. Three weeks of not being there due to my incarceration by the medics had to be made up for.Still it's a lot for one person to get through.

fruit.thumb.jpg.861cdeaa3d59c120241c0e315712789e.jpg

In the bowl mangoes and a lonely apple. Clockwise from 12 noon. Bananas, mangosteens, cape gooseberries, green lemons, cherries, longan.

Then I remembered there is half a melon in the fridge.

liuzhou

liuzhou

I went a bit over the top in the fruit market today. Three weeks of not being there due to my incarceration by the medics had to be made up for.Still it's a lot for one person to get through.

fruit.thumb.jpg.861cdeaa3d59c120241c0e315712789e.jpg

In the bowl mangoes and a lonely apple. Clockwise from 12 noon. Bananas, mangosteens, cape gooseberries, green lemons, cherries, longan.

Then I remembered there is half a melon in the fridge.