• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

DesertTinker

DesertTinker

Punctuation

8 minutes ago, blue_dolphin said:

From the answers in this thread and Google, I have learned that Russell Williams is a Canadian convicted murderer.  Russell Williams is also an Aldershot institution. Aldershot is a town in Hampshire, England.  Not sure why an Aldershot institution is named for a convicted murderer.   Teachers from schools in Aldershot apparently meet at the Russell Williams Institution on PD day.  PD day might be professional development day or personal development day but I'm not sure.  

Try this Russell Williams, I Googled “Russell Williams food”.

DesertTinker

DesertTinker

4 minutes ago, blue_dolphin said:

From the answers in this thread and Google, I have learned that Russell Williams is a Canadian convicted murderer.  Russell Williams is also an Aldershot institution. Aldershot is a town in Hampshire, England.  Not sure why an Aldershot institution is named for a convicted murderer.   Teachers from schools in Aldershot apparently meet at the Russell Williams Institution on PD day.  PD day might be professional development day or personal development day but I'm not sure.  

Try this Russell Williams, I Googled “Russell Williams food.