• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

50 minutes ago, blue_dolphin said:

This looks like a study for one of the very commercially successful artist Thomas Arvid's super-realistic wine paintings like this one.  

It is actually most likely the result of having both pupils very severely dilated. Was blind in one eye and couldn’t see out of the other!  Eventually I acknowledged this and handed the camera to my daughter.  

Anna N

Anna N

47 minutes ago, blue_dolphin said:

This looks like a study for one of the very commercially successful artist Thomas Arvid's super-realistic wine paintings like this one.  

It is actually most likely the result of having both pupils very severely dilated. Was blind in one eye and couldn’t see out of the other!  Eventually I acknowledged this and handed the camera to my daughter.