• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

ElsieD

ElsieD

Did a general fix-up of the post.

A friend and I went to Table Sodam today.  She had the Soy Dak Gang Jung, boneless chicken with sweet & soy sauce with corn cheese.  It cane with pickled daikon.

P_20190425_124153_vHDR_Auto.jpg

I had the Dak Gang Jung which consisted of boneless chicken with Spicy Sauce and an assortment of side dishes, which were, left to right, mushrooms, cucumber, kimchee, salad with nut flakes, soup and rice.  Very yummy except I find kimchee to be too salty.   John enjoyed the leftovers.

P_20190425_124148_vHDR_Auto.jpg

ElsieD

ElsieD

A friend and I went to Table Sodam today.  She had the Soy Dak Gang Jung, boneless chicken with sweet & soy sauce with corn cheese.  I had the 

I had the Dak Gang Jung which consisted of boneless chicken with Spicy Sauce and an assortment of side dishes, which were, ledt to right, mushrooms, cucumber, kimchee, salad with nut flakes, soup and rice.  Very yummy except I find kimchee to be too salty.   John enjoyed the leftovers.

P_20190425_124148_vHDR_Auto.jpg

ElsieD

ElsieD

A friend and I went to Table Sodam today.  She had the soy Dak Gang Jung, boneless chicken with sweet & soy sauce with corn cheese.