• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

FauxPas

FauxPas

formatting

On 10/24/2018 at 12:47 PM, rotuts said:

I do remember on the beer above some Hints of Apricots as i grew up on a small Apricot Orchard in LosAltos CA    ~ 2 acres maybe that had something to do with it

Mmm! Apricot goes so well with curry! One of my favourite beverages with a curry is St. Ambroise's Apricot Wheat Ale (Quebec, Canada) or Pyramid Brewing's Apricot Ale (Seattle). I'm sure other breweries make similar ones. Looks like a lovely meal, @Anna N, @Kerry Beal

FauxPas

FauxPas

On 10/24/2018 at 12:47 PM, rotuts said:

I do remember on the beer above some Hints of Apricots as i grew up on a small Apricot Orchard in LosAltos CA    ~ 2 acres maybe that had something to do with it

Mmm! Apricot goes so well with curry! One of my favourite beverages with a curry is St. Ambroise's Apricot Wheat Ale

(Quebec, Canada) or Pyramid Brewing's Apricot Ale (Seattle). I'm sure other breweries make similar ones. Looks like a lovely meal, @Anna N, @Kerry Beal