• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

robirdstx

robirdstx

After another hard morning of birding with my Thursday Field Trip class, several classmates and I enjoyed lunch at Galveston's Cajun Greek. One lady had the Spinach Chicken Burger with Cole Slaw. A knife was required for the Burger and half of it went home with her. Another lady ordered Grilled Salmom with Spinach, Rice and Avocado. She also left with a to go box. The third lady and I ordered the Thursday Lunch Special - Flat Iron Pork Steak (thinly sliced pork tenderloin rolled around boudin, breaded and deep fried) with Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Cajun Gravy and a Side Salad. I will be having my leftovers for Dinner tonight!

IMG_0273.thumb.JPG.6723430270c638d0ebd7929a6abb206e.JPG

robirdstx

robirdstx

After another hard morning of birding with my Thursday Field Trip class, several classmates and I enjoyed lunch at Galveston's Cajun Greek. One lady had the Spinach Chicken Burger with Cole Slaw. A knife was required for the Burger and half of it went home with her. Another lady ordered Grilled Salmom with Spinach, Rice and Avocado. She also left with a to go box. The third lady and I ordered the Thursday Lunch Special - Flat Iron Pork Steak (thinly sliced pork tenderloin rolled around boudin, battered and deep fried) with Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Cajun Gravy and a Side Salad. I will be having my leftovers for Dinner tonight!

robirdstx

robirdstx

After another hard morning of birding with my Thursday Field Trip class, several classmates and I enjoyed lunch at Galveston's Cajun Greek. One lady had the Spinach Chicken Burger with Cole Slaw. A knife was required for the Burger and half of it went home with her. Another lady ordered Grilled Salmom with Spinach, Rice and Avocado. She also left with a to go box. The third lady and I ordered the Thursday Lunch Special - Flat Iron Pork Steak with Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Cajun Gravy and a Side Salad. I will be having my leftovers for Dinner tonight!

robirdstx

robirdstx

After another hard morning birding with my class, several classmates and I enjoyed lunch at Galveston's Cajun Greek. One lady had the Spinach Chicken Burger with Cole Slaw. A knife was required for the Burger and half of it went home with her. Another lady ordered Grilled Salmom with Spinach, Rice and Avocado. She also left with a to go box. The third lady and I both ordered the Thursday Lunch Special - Flat Iron Pork Steak with Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Cajun Gravy and a Side Salad. I will be having my leftovers for Dinner tonight!