• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

HungryChris

HungryChris

Was out early with the intent to get a few dozen oysters. I have some nice hot cocktail sauce (in squeeze bottles) left over from  the Christmas luncheon that needs a purpose, but no luck. The oysters were too tiny to bother with. It was my second day without breakfast and I put this lunch together in my mind as I drove home empty handed. Toasted rye with cream cheese and olive spread, smoked salmon, pickled onions and capers along with the fried zucchini I would have had at breakfast. It's too cold to do anything outside so I decided to do something cold inside, and finished off the growler of Frank & Berry DIPA I opened last night.

HC

IMG_1641.thumb.JPG.7be6d664cecfd1cec2772e9f64a22dd1.JPGIMG_1642.thumb.JPG.90b6ff8c190e5595fd4021095c8bda7c.JPG

HungryChris

HungryChris

Was out early with the intent to get a few dozen oysters. I have some nice hot cocktail sauce (in squeeze bottles) left over from  the Christmas luncheon that needs a purpose, but no luck. The oysters were too tiny to bother with. It was my second day without breakfast and I put this lunch together in my mind as I drove home empty handed. Toasted rye with cream cheese and olive spread, smoked salmon, pickled onions and capers along with the fried zucchini I would have had at breakfast. It's to cold to do anything outside so I decided to do something cold inside, and finished off the growler of Frank & Berry DIPA I opened last night.

HC

IMG_1641.thumb.JPG.7be6d664cecfd1cec2772e9f64a22dd1.JPGIMG_1642.thumb.JPG.90b6ff8c190e5595fd4021095c8bda7c.JPG