• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rotuts

rotuts

a sandwich :

59a5992eddf21_RBRB40.thumb.jpg.4b8534dbca80a08b9300684be0d9d3df.jpg

this is the meat sliced thin.  note the grain is not in the best direction , but that's the way I started cutting

the SV KC Sirloin w the RB40 treatment

SV KC59a5997777ca2_RBSRB40.thumb.jpg.c92b70e403419c2ae73c9b640d7b8c33.jpg the

I did use my new Watanabe's 

suprise.gif.1f62ed9450ef12aa9b93688c355a1bb7.gif

plain but very fresh TJ's sourdough , which comes from NH bakery Pigs that Fly.

accept no other from TJ's   there is a SF sourdough , but it has no acceptable crumb.

fresh jar of TJ's horseradish , Mayo  -- not to much , but just enough

the bread was very lightly toasted in the CSB   just for some crunch.

delicoius.   even though this cut was not the Optimal w great Beef Flavor   the RB40 helped out.

it was minimally adorned on purpose   I was looking for Big Beef

and I didn't have any suitable farmers market Bibb nor any tomatoes that would do the Beef Justice.

I do know that a  Perfectly cooked thick steak  ( as you like it , hopefully Tender and Rare ) w

a crusty baked Idaho or two and sautéed mushrooms and something PC Green on the plate is

Heaven.

not inhaling that Steak or cooking 2 / body 

results in a 

SV KC Sirloin w the RB40 treatment

for that Tomorrow Sandwich

rotuts

rotuts

a sandwich :

59a5992eddf21_RBRB40.thumb.jpg.4b8534dbca80a08b9300684be0d9d3df.jpg

this is the meat sliced thin.  note the grain is not in the best direction , but that's the way I started cutting 59a5997777ca2_RBSRB40.thumb.jpg.c92b70e403419c2ae73c9b640d7b8c33.jpg the

plain but very fresh TJ's sourdough , which comes from NH bakery Pigs that Fly.

accept no other from TJ's   there is a SF sourdough , but it has no acceptable crumb.

fresh jar of TJ's horseradish , Mayo  -- not to much , but just enough

the bread was very lightly toasted in the CSB   just for some crunch.

delicoius.   even though this cut was not the Optimal w great Beef Flavor   the RB40 helped out.

it was minimally adorned on purpose   I was looking for Big Beef

and I didn't have any suitable farmers market Bibb nor any tomatoes that would do the Beef Justice.

I do know that a  Perfectly cooked thick steak  ( as you like it , hopefully Tender and Rare ) w

a crusty baked Idaho or two and sautéed mushrooms and something PC Green on the plate is

Heaven.

not inhaling that Steak or cooking 2 / body 

results in a 

SV KC Sirloin w the RB40 treatment

for that Tomorrow Sandwich