• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

BonVivant

BonVivant

Panna cotta with pulverised pistachio.

cYo2rMy.jpg

With rosemary salt and Turkish pistachio.

lGupNgx.jpg

YercWou.jpg

Contains no sugar.

wdBuZNK.jpg

Reusing the soya sauce with chicken from the other day. Just added chard, mung bean noodles and more Laoganma (Sichuan chillies in oil).

nxM9ZBR.jpg

Turkish eggs and yogurt.

rxHsK4B.jpg

The lovely colour comes from paprika powder, butter and olive oil.

DiesJXk.jpg

Figs and sabayon (and Grand Marnier).

sNT4EK4.jpg

Green figs keep their shape better but I prefer the other kind. (Broke the lid of the tea cup last week...)

ITHfDoY.jpg

How it's done:

Camera is more than 10 years old.

iCpiEhU.jpg

Check out my high-end set-up: silver paper covered cardboard and clamps to hold it straight. The other side is an old binder. Or anything that can stand straight up, really. 

xIvEfMe.jpg

My flash diffuser is a plastic cup... I positioned the camera like this so you could see everything (the reflectors and the food being shot).

So there.

4HXPGLb.jpg

BonVivant

BonVivant

Panna cotta with pulverised pistachio.

cYo2rMy.jpg

With rosemary salt and Turkish pistachio.

lGupNgx.jpg

YercWou.jpg

Contains no sugar.

wdBuZNK.jpg

Reusing the soya sauce with chicken from the other day. Just added chard, mung bean noodles and more Laoganma (Sichuan chillies in oil).

nxM9ZBR.jpg

Turkish eggs and yogurt.

rxHsK4B.jpg

The lovely colour comes from paprika powder, butter and olive oil.

DiesJXk.jpg

Figs and sabayon (and Grand Marnier).

sNT4EK4.jpg

Green figs keep their shape better but I prefer the other kind. (Broke the lid of the tea cup last week...)

ITHfDoY.jpg

How it's done:

Camera is more than 10 years old.

iCpiEhU.jpg

Check out my high-end set-up: silver paper covered cardboard and clamps to hold it straight. The other side is an old binder. Or anything that can stand straight up, really. 

xIvEfMe.jpg

My flash diffuser is a plastic cup... I positioned the camera like this so you can see everything (the reflectors and the food being shot).

So there.

4HXPGLb.jpg