• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

The other day, someone at Rancho Gordo posted a link to this white bean and orange salsa on Facebook.  I had small white alubia blanca beans already cooked and nice cara cara oranges from the farmers market.  Everything but the cilantro.  I took care of that this AM with a quick shopping trip, mixed it all up and I'm calling it lunch:

IMG_4449.thumb.jpg.f89dc83cee20a89c70fbee3cd4493cf0.jpg

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

The other day, someone at Rancho Gordo posted a link to this white bean and orange salsa.  I had small white alubia blanca beans already cooked and nice cara cara oranges from the farmers market.  Everything but the cilantro.  I took care of that this AM with a quick shopping trip, mixed it all up and I'm calling it lunch:

IMG_4449.thumb.jpg.f89dc83cee20a89c70fbee3cd4493cf0.jpg