• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rotuts

rotuts

this was yesterdays late lunch / early dinner.

the spinach I had hoped to add , had spent a few days longer in the bag than I wanted , so a demerit for me :

D1.thumb.jpg.dff1912fff0f982c7e1bd2a033acb3af.jpg

the meat is from the FCO project , prime ( yes it is ) bade roast SV @ 130  

the tomatoes are Home Matured in a brown bag w apples , and so so , but better than nothing.

the bread was TJ's sourdough  ( Pigs that Fly )  toasted then cooled and chopped

olive oil and Penzey's  Sandwich Sprinkle .  why they call it this I can't say.   It makes the best garlic bread ever

https://www.penzeys.com/online-catalog/sandwich-sprinkle/c-24/p-594/pd-s

mixed up :

D2.thumb.jpg.d57b604d63fabe5574694c946a573c5f.jpg

Spinach or Bibb would have been nice.

but very tasty !

PS  some coarsely grated TJ's Parmesan-ish

rotuts

rotuts

this was yesterdays late lunch / early dinner.

the spinach I had hoped to add , had spent a few days longer in the bag than I wanted , so a demerit for me :

D1.thumb.jpg.dff1912fff0f982c7e1bd2a033acb3af.jpg

the meat is from the FCO project , prime ( yes it is ) bade roast SV @ 130  

the tomatoes are Home Matured in a brown bag w apples , and so so , but better than nothing.

the bread was TJ's sourdough  ( Pigs that Fly )  toasted then cooled and chopped

olive oil and Penzey's  Sandwich Sprinkle .  why they call it this I can't say.   It makes the best garlic bread ever

https://www.penzeys.com/online-catalog/sandwich-sprinkle/c-24/p-594/pd-s

mixed up :

D2.thumb.jpg.d57b604d63fabe5574694c946a573c5f.jpg

Spinach or Bibb would have been nice.

but very tasty !