• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

andiesenji

andiesenji

If anyone wants to tiptoe into the sous vide experience at a very inexpensive cost, I have an extra brand new Secura model sv-617 and an Anova vac sealer also new, never used and at least a 100 vac bags, two sizes.  These were Gifts and I already have both a sous vide circulator I have used only a few times and my big vac sealer and several boxes of the bag strips where you make your own sizes.

The Anova vac sealer is new on the market.

$60. plus shipping.  Will not be a lot if you are on the West coast.  weight total of the items is 9 pounds.  You can go to USPS click and ship to calculate the cost. my zip code is 93535

I am running out of room to store things.      Contact me by  Private mail.

Could be a gift for someone too.

andiesenji

andiesenji

If anyone wants to tiptoe into the sous vide experience at a very inexpensive cost, I have an extra brand new Secura model sv-617 and an Anova vac sealer also new, never used and at least a 100 vac bags, two sizes.  These were Gifts and I already have both a sous vide circulator I have used only a few times and my big vac sealer and several boxes of the bag strips where you make your own sizes.

$60. plus shipping.  Will not be a lot if you are on the West coast.  weight total of the items is 9 pounds.  You can go to USPS click and ship to calculate the cost. my zip code is 93535

I am running out of room to store things.      Contact me by  Private mail.

andiesenji

andiesenji

I am running out of room to store things.