• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Okanagancook

Okanagancook

21 hours ago, ElsieD said:

I have some beefcheeks in the freezer.  Are you allowed to say what other "usual suspects" go into the bag with the cheeks?

A little finely diced pancetta,, diced onion carrot and red pepper, garlic, sweet paprika, a little tomato paste, a small amt. of caraway seeds, salt, pepper, flour for thickening and beef stock.  If you want quantities PM me. cheers

Okanagancook

Okanagancook

6 hours ago, ElsieD said:

I have some beefcheeks in the freezer.  Are you allowed to say what other "usual suspects" go into the bag with the cheeks?

A little finely diced pancetta,, diced onion carrot and red pepper, garlic, sweet paprika, a little tomato paste, a small amt. of caraway seeds, salt, pepper, flour for thickening and beef stock.

Okanagancook

Okanagancook

6 hours ago, ElsieD said:

A little finely diced pancetta,, diced onion carrot and red pepper, garlic, sweet paprika, a little tomato paste, a small amt. of caraway seeds, salt, pepper, flour for thickening and beef stock.