• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

49 minutes ago, blue_dolphin said:

Please do share your thoughts on the book when you've had time to give it a good once over.  I think there are several of us interested.

I have that book in Kindle format but find I am much more engaged with The Complete Sous Vide Cookbook by Chris McDonald that I mentioned earlier. It includes Recipes for black garlic and 50 hour preserved lemons. Here's  a link to some interesting tidbits about Chef McDonald. Still have not tested recipes from either book so I'm not prepared to give either a thumbs up yet. 

Anna N

Anna N

45 minutes ago, blue_dolphin said:

Please do share your thoughts on the book when you've had time to give it a good once over.  I think there are several of us interested.

I have that book in Kindle format but find I am much more engaged with The Complete Sous Vide Cookbook by Chris McDonald that I mentioned earlier. It includes Recipes for black garlic and 50 hour preserved lemons. Here's  a link to some interesting tidbits about Chef McDonald. Still have not tested recipes from the book so I'm not prepared to give either a thumbs up yet.