• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

Typo

48 minutes ago, Kim Shook said:

Thank you all so much for your ideas and help.  For one reason and another I am feeling terribly overwhelmed and a bit paralyzed right now.  I am just feeling inadequate to the tasks that I have coming at me in the next month.  So, I think that the very best I'm going to be able to manage right now is washing, zesting, and juicing all of the lemons and putting the zest and juice in the freezer for future use.  I'm hoping this feeling doesn't last too much longer and then I'll be looking at all of those delightful sounding ideas!  Please know how much I appreciate your help!  

Please don't feel bad, Kim. Sometimes even the most wonderful food gift comes at a time when we are not prepared to deal with it. Do what you can to preserve as much possible and don't feel guilty that you could not do more. It happens to many of us. 

Anna N

Anna N

44 minutes ago, Kim Shook said:

Thank you all so much for your ideas and help.  For one reason and another I am feeling terribly overwhelmed and a bit paralyzed right now.  I am just feeling inadequate to the tasks that I have coming at me in the next month.  So, I think that the very best I'm going to be able to manage right now is washing, zesting, and juicing all of the lemons and putting the zest and juice in the freezer for future use.  I'm hoping this feeling doesn't last too much longer and then I'll be looking at all of those delightful sounding ideas!  Please know how much I appreciate your help!  

Please don't feel bad, Kim. Sometimes even the most wonderful food gift comes at a time when we are not prepared to deal with it. Do what you can to preserve as much possible I don't feel guilty that you could not do more. It happens to many of us.