• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

I don't know. I've been feeling kind of uninspired the last week or so. Not much appetite either. I have cooked something every day, but haven't posted anything here for a while. They didn't taste bad, but just looked dull.

Tonight's example:

kugua.thumb.jpg.347148ba56ca7a825abfa3d327ba919c.jpg

Pork tenderloin strips marinated overnight with garlic, ginger, green chili peppers, Sichuan peppercorns and Shaoxing wine. Stir fried with bitter melon and green onions/scallions. Rice.

I guess we all have our bad weeks. 

liuzhou

liuzhou

I don't know. I've been feeling kind of uninspired the last week or so. Not much appetite either. I have cooked something every day, but haven't posted anything here for a while. They didn't taste bad, but just looked dull.

Tonight's example:

Pork tenderloin strips marinated over night with garlic, ginger, green chili peppers, Sichuan peppercorns and Shaoxing wine. Stir fried with bitter melon and green onions/scallions. Rice.

liuzhou

liuzhou

Tonight's example:

Pork tenderloin strips marinated over night with garlic, ginger, green chili peppers, Sichuan peppercorns and Shaoxing wine. Stir fried with bitter melon and green onions/scallions. Rice.