• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Introduction

Logan Rivera

Welcome! This is a good place to tell us a bit about yourself.  What sorts of food do you like? Do you do your own cooking?  In what part of the world do you live? 

Come browse the forums, and join the fun!

Nancy Smith, aka "Smithy"
HosteG Forumsnsmith@egstaff.org

Follow us on social media! Facebook; instagram.com/egulletx; twitter.com/egullet

"Every day should be filled with something delicious, because life is too short not to spoil yourself. " -- Ling (with permission)
"There comes a time in every project when you have to shoot the engineer and start production." -- author unknown

Hai friend,

I am from Canda. I really love cooking varieties of foods. I like to spend time for cooking as it gives me happiness. My kids are too much fond of my foods. I like to experiment with food, making varieties. I love to bake cakes. Last Christmas, I made a fusion of cakes, which was liked by everyone.

6 minutes ago, Logan Rivera said:

I am really sorry for my mistake. I meant Canada. It was a typing mistake.

It's OK We all make them. I guessed you probably meant Canada, but I have been to Canda in Italy and wondered. We have people here from all over. Welcome to eGullet.

...your dancing child with his Chinese suit.

The Kitchen Scale Manifesto