• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Super Bowl 2017: what are you serving?

Okanagancook

We ate too much, drank too much and then celebrated on the Eagles win.  This picture is hilarious.  My friend snapped a picture of our host putting out the hot food and check out what's on the TV screen at that very moment!

IMG_2608.thumb.jpeg.ffda8168c472a5e34312471a0cf694d6.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

Burp.

Ate way too much. As usual.

No pictures, but I ended up serving a nibbles plate with some veg, olives, crackers, smoked oyster dip; baked tortilla roll ups with spinach & goat cheese; retro Ritz crackers topped with brie & habenero jelly; cheeseburger sliders; Two-Bite Brownies (purchased). People brought chicken wings, dry ribs, salad, pork tenderloin roast, guacamole, chips, and ice cream bars.

Good game all around - I like close games. Especially that the team I was rooting for came out on top. Forgettable half-time show - no Janet!

• Like 1