• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tri2Cook

Tri2Cook

1 hour ago, Okanagancook said:

Your ideas with the cake pop maker sound excellent BUT, grrrh, I am NOT buying one!>:(

You see this is how it starts.  Maybe you need a separate thread for the cake pop maker and count how many people cave and buy one. Ha, ah.

Nope, not trying to sell anybody on the idea of the cake pop maker. I wouldn't buy it for myself, I bought it originally because my wife wanted one. I'm still leaning towards giving/donating it, and the assorted accessories and supplies that go with it, to somebody who will put it to good use... after the Super Bowl.

Edit: Now I'm wondering if the electric fondue pot gets hot enough to deep fry the bite-sized corn dog things... I've never actually had a baked corn dog and picking the healthier option isn't really part of the equation for this menu. I'm kinda liking the idea of cooking everything in these seldom used kitchen gadgets that are taking up space in the kitchen.

Tri2Cook

Tri2Cook

14 minutes ago, Okanagancook said:

Your ideas with the cake pop maker sound excellent BUT, grrrh, I am NOT buying one!>:(

You see this is how it starts.  Maybe you need a separate thread for the cake pop maker and count how many people cave and buy one. Ha, ah.

Nope, not trying to sell anybody on the idea of the cake pop maker. I wouldn't buy it for myself, I bought it originally because my wife wanted one. I'm still leaning towards giving/donating it, and the assorted accessories and supplies that go with it, to somebody who will put it to good use... after the Super Bowl.