• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Dejah

Dejah

All the kids and kidlets were home to celebrate our oldest son's 39th birthday. That helped quite a bit on the freezer challenge.

Baked up a dozen of the Moroccan Spiced Cigars I had made and froze for Xmas. Still have 6 pieces left, but the dozen cleared up the space taken up by the Tupperware.

I got rid of 8 x 500g packages of snow Crab (stock-piled specifically for this day), a bag of tater tots, and a bag of potato wedges.

Grandson's gf does not eat shellfish, so I also roasted a 5 lb boneless sirloin roast. Eleven-year-old granddaughter is now vegetarian by choice (saw the piggies going to market), so I bought a bag of roasted cauliflower ravioli for her.

Didn't take a picture of the roast as grandson & gf came later due to work schedules. We do have roast beef leftover for sandwiches today.

The second letter C was Cauliflower, broccoli, radish stir-fry.

Dessert was Chocolate Oreo Cookie Blizzard Cupcakes and Strawberry Shortcake Blizzard Cupcakes,  which had only been in the freezer for 1 hour.:D

58aa01e044ddc_Jascrabdinner0040.jpg.bfc59d350b8cb860432325d316c106ef.jpg58aa017d1a96c_Cupcakes.jpg.c987c2f137797c7a3802d89df1a79cae.jpg

Dejah

Dejah

All the kids and kidlets were home to celebrate our oldest son's 39th birthday. That helped quite a bit on the freezer challenge.

Baked up a dozen of the Moroccan Spiced Cigars I had made and froze for Xmas. Still have 6 pieces left, but the dozen cleared up the space taken up by the Tupperware.

I got rid of 8 x 500g packages of snow Crab (stock-piled specifically for this day), a bag of tater tots, and a bag of potato wedges.

Grandson's gf does not eat shellfish, so I also roasted a 5 lb boneless sirloin roast. Eleven-year-old granddaughter is now vegetarian by choice (saw the piggies going to market), so I bought a bag of roasted cauliflower ravioli for her.

Didn't take a picture of the roast as grandson & gf came later due to work schedules. We do have roast beef leftover for sandwiches today.

The second letter C was Cauliflower, broccoli, radish stir-fry.

Dessert was Chocolate Oreo Cookie Blizzard Cupcakes and Strawberry Shortcake Blizzards,  which had only been in the freezer for 1 hour.:D

58aa01e044ddc_Jascrabdinner0040.jpg.bfc59d350b8cb860432325d316c106ef.jpg58aa017d1a96c_Cupcakes.jpg.c987c2f137797c7a3802d89df1a79cae.jpg