• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

Sheesh,  I knew somebody would out me!   I knew I would be embarrassed and I surely am.  There is so much good protein in my freezer that I didn't even know was in there that I ought to be beaten with a wet noodle.

I may take a coffee break and then tackle the upper drawer which is largely ingredients. But I would like to have space where I could freeze things like berries and meatballs flat before I package them. That may be more of a challenge.   That top drawer is really jammed.

image.jpeg

Anna N

Anna N

Sheesh,  I knew somebody would out me!   I knew I would be embarrassed and I surely am.  There is so much good protein in my freezer that I didn't even know was in there that I ought to be beaten with a wet noodle.

image.jpeg

I may take a coffee break and then tackle the upper drawer which is largely ingredients. But I would like to have space where I could freeze things like berries and meatballs flat before I package them. That may be more of a challenge.   That top drawer is really jammed.

image.png

image.png