• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

Since we're predicted to have another foot of snow here tomorrow I dug thru my freezer looking for that corned beef that's been hiding for years!!!  I hope it's still good because I'm really looking forward to a New England boiled dinner for tomoorow's dinner.  

Edited tonadd:  I must confess that I first tried to buy a fresh corned beef at my local grocer but they didn't have any due to the huge remodel they're going thru right now.

I thought I had one w-a-y back in the big freezer and I lucked out.  Otherwise I was going to go forth with a pork butt which is often what Mom used to use with her boiled dinner.

lindag

lindag

Since we're predicted to have another foot of snow here tomorrow I dug thru my freezer looking for that corned beef that's been hiding for years!!!  I hope it's still good because I'm really looking forward to a New England boiled dinner for tomoorow's dinner.