• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

image.jpeg.c8b75a14a61406d59fbf4010ec03beca.jpeg

I fell down multiple rabbit holes yesterday reading all of our Recipes that Rock topics.   So many recipes that I always meant to try!

Although I jumped on the roasted cauliflower bandwagon very early, I strongly resisted the idea of roasted broccoli.  That was foolish. This is Ina Garten's rendition with garlic (which I forgot), parmesan, pine nuts, and lemon zest and juice. 

Anna N

Anna N

image.jpeg.c8b75a14a61406d59fbf4010ec03beca.jpeg

I fell down multiple rabbit holes yesterday reading all of our Recipes that Rock topics.   So many recipes that I always meant to try! Although I jumped on the roasted cauliflower bandwagon very early, I strongly resisted the idea of roasted broccoli.  That was foolish. This is Ina Garten's rendition with garlic (which I forgot), parmesan, pine nuts, and lemon zest and juice.