• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

image.jpeg.e00a247283d837cc7c60fe521658ddf2.jpeg

This is an avocado, tomato, onion, cheese and sour cream Boo-Boo.  Watch for it to appear at your favourite restaurant. I was attempting to melt a little cheese on a flour tortilla so that I could make a quesadilla. I got incredibly distracted.   It was a bit awkward to eat but still very tasty.   I think perhaps it's a Pizzadilla. 

Anna N

Anna N

image.jpeg.e00a247283d837cc7c60fe521658ddf2.jpeg

This is an avocado, tomato, onion, cheese and sour cream Boo-Boo.  Watch for it to appear and your favourite restaurant. I was attempting to melt a little cheese on a flour tortilla so that I could make a quesadilla. I got incredibly distracted.   It was a bit awkward to eat but still very tasty.   I think perhaps it's a Pizzadilla.