• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

image.jpeg.82d8bb898975367ce2e5f5c3990d5b79.jpeg

Might be breakfast, could be lunch.  An early morning appointment left me time for only a single cup of coffee and nothing to eat. When I got home I took all of a nano second to decide whether I wanted my second coffee or a bowl of soup.  This is the same sausage, peppers and spinach soup I had the other day on steroids. The soup was on the steroids, not me. Most soups, like a few wines, improve remarkably with age.  This is one of those. I am now debating another cuppa coffee or another bowl of soup.

Anna N

Anna N

image.jpeg.82d8bb898975367ce2e5f5c3990d5b79.jpeg

Might be breakfast, could be lunch.  An early morning appointment left me time for only a single cup of coffee and nothing to eat. When I got home I took all of a nano second to decide whether I wanted my second coffee or a bowl of soup.  This is the same sausage, peppers and spinach soup I had the other day on steroids. The soup was on the steroids, not me. Most soups like a few wines improved remarkably with age.  This is one of those. I am now debating another cuppa coffee or another bowl of soup.