• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Porthos

Porthos

My FIL is in a care facility not far from his home. He asked to go to his house to watch the Rose Bowl on his large-screen TV. The game will be played on Monday, so that is the day we will fix a "New Years" Meal.  Rib-eye steaks SVed at 132.5F, then seared in a cast iron skillet. A side dish casserole called a bean pot and buttered green peas; my FIL loves him his green peas.

Porthos

Porthos

My FIL is in a care facility not far from his home. He asked to go to his house to watch the Rose Bowl on his large-screen TV. The game will be played on Monday, so that is the day we will fix a "New Years" Meal.  Rib-eye steaks at 132.5F, then seared in a cast iron skillet.