• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

caroled

caroled

This year from my 92 year old neighbor, I received a 1# bag of shelled pecans from FL and a gallon bag of in shell pecans from LA. The Louisiana pecans were the longest I have ever seen., between 1 1/2" and 2".

I also received an IMUSA 14" light cast iron wok  and my first Insta Pot, a 6 qt. size. I have only ever used a standard Presto pressure cooker, so this should be fun. My stepdad said they were not given for purely unselfish reasons. 🍖

Also a handful of my favorite silicone spatulas, pastry brush, whisk, etc...in my stocking.

caroled

caroled

This year from my 92 year old neighbor, I received a 1# bag of shelled pecans from FL and a gallon bag of in shell pecans from LA. The Louisiana pecans were the longest I have ever seen., between 1 1/2" and 2".

I also received an IMUSA 14" light cast iron wok  and my first Insta Pot, a 6 qt. size. I have only ever used a standard Presto pressure cooker, so this should be fun. My stepdad said they were not given for purely unselfish reasons. 🍖