• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

DARTO pans

rotuts

26 minutes ago, catdaddy said:

Darto just sent out an email announcing delivery of pre-order pans by the end of November. And improved design (rounded edges wherever there is an edge) will make them easier to use.

Thanks!  I just checked my email and there it was!  I'd even forgotten that I'd ordered.

Cooking is cool.  And kitchen gear is even cooler.  -- Chad Ward

Whatever you crave, there's a dumpling for you. -- Hsiao-Ching Chou

• 2 weeks later...

are people still getting emails about their pans possibly being shipped in NocV ?

I have not gotten any

what email id DARTO using ?

I get the via another server and gmail won't let me replay to those emails

thanks

4 minutes ago, rotuts said:

are people still getting emails about their pans possibly being shipped in NocV ?

I have not gotten any

thanks

I got one email from them on 30 Sept with the end of Nov shipping estimate.  It was sent from info@darto.org 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, rotuts said:

I have not gotten any

thanks

I got this one on Sep 30.

67251061-b166-4c22-85ea-867494d2a07b.png

A FEW DAYS TO BEGIN WITH THE DELIVERIES !!!

The reason for this email is to update you on the production and delivery of the orders that were made in the first days of May of this year.

Today we are in full production and we hope to start delivering at October 1st and end up delivering at the end of November, one month before the estimate.

We would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for your trust and your expectations. Thanks to your participation in this pre-sale we were able to develop and manufacture new matrixs and new models. Improve errors and details in our products that we wanted to achieve.

DARTO is a company composed of two people. What limits us when it comes to organizing and dispatching all the orders that were made. So we clarified that we will deliver orders between the months of October and November.

We will communicate with each one by mail or telephone one day before the delivery to coordinate that the next day your order will be sent.

WE ADD A BIG IMPROVEMENT

Since we started to make pans in one piece, we tried everything to give a better finish to the edges of our products. Proud of many features of a DARTO, such as its durability, function and price, we could not come up with a finish to the edges as we wanted.

That is why even these new models redesigned, the edges were softened by hand with a band sanding, lengthening the production times, without the possibility of achieving the same quality in all products and even less, achieving a rounded edge like today we could do it.

d6ff23ac-cfcf-4fe2-84e8-0f1e24f553bb.jpg

A few months ago, the first tests of the paellas nr. 27, one of them suffered an unforeseen in the process of pressing and finishing with the deformed handles. Where you see a small part of the edge perfectly rounded and polished.

Without looking for it and by mistake, that failed piece gave us an indication of how to manufacture a fast, repetitive, efficient and economic productive system to achieve a great finish not only on the external edges of the product that is where it is handled, but also on the edges internal holes of both the pan and the paellas of all sizes.

9ee6461a-fbfb-4e33-bd94-3aee9aa05050.png

With a few months until October, when we had to start delivering the orders, we had to decide if this improvement in the final product would be added for this production or for another Pre-sale the following year.

We decided to add it to this delivery, a great improvement that we were looking for years that can not wait and what better to add it to all the improvements we name in May, and what better than adding it to the orders of the people who trusted. It was risky and we had no margin for error but we do achieve in time and form.

Thank you again for trusting DARTO and we hope you enjoy our new products as we do.

Best regards,

DARTO

color-instagram-48.png
color-link-48.png

Copyright © 2018 DARTO, All rights reserved.

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.
  • Like 1

I got a reply from DARTO

my order is coming the end of Nov.

it will probably be snowing then etc.

no matter , I don't really need them , but 

perhaps they send out emails to those who might be getting theirs sooner ?

1 hour ago, rotuts said:

wondering

for no reason

if they are sending these things out

by alphabetical order 

just saying 

Unknown-1.jpeg.aac3621e038393094127706d85cc936b.jpeg

Should have picked your parents much more carefully. 😂

• Haha 5

Anna Nielsen aka "Anna N"

...I just let people know about something I made for supper that they might enjoy, too. That's all it is. (Nigel Slater)

"Cooking is about doing the best with what you have . . . and succeeding." John Thorne

Our 2012 (Kerry Beal and me) Blog

My 2004 eG Blog

2 hours ago, Jacksoup said:

Another DHL e-mail says my shipment will arrive on Tuesday.  Glad I’m working at home that day.  About sending out the orders alphabetically, my last name starts wth G.  So, maybe?

Mine is supposed to arrive on Tuesday as well and I am quite a bit farther down the alphabet at S.

HC

2 hours ago, HungryChris said:

Mine is supposed to arrive on Tuesday as well and I am quite a bit farther down the alphabet at S.

HC

Well, I'm a "B" and haven't even gotten my email yet.

:(

Don't ask. Eat it.

www.kayatthekeyboard.wordpress.com