• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

CentralMA

CentralMA

Here's the link to Darto detailing the presale...

https://www.dartointernational.com/pre-sale

"

The wanted mistake / Pre-sale

Thicker than usual, same price as always

We are happy to announce that from January 18 to 24 we’ll offer our traditional saute pan n.27 with 4mm thickness, instead of 3mm, at the same price (60 USD). This design was born by accident some time ago and we never did it again until now. As we know that many of you could enjoy its benefits we decided to launch this presale worldwide again.

Be aware! Although it’s great preserving heat, it’s also heavier (2.8 kgs / 6.1 lbs). As we don't use to manufacture this special design, it will only be able during this week, not later.

"

There's more info on the page. Looks like it won't ship until the end of April.

I'm considering it, knowing my wife will never use this due to it's weight. Finally, a pan of my very own!!!!

CentralMA

CentralMA

Here's the link to Darto detailing the presale...

https://www.dartointernational.com/pre-sale

"

The wanted mistake / Pre-sale

Thicker than usual, same price as always

We are happy to announce that from January 18 to 24 we’ll offer our traditional saute pan n.27 with 4mm thickness, instead of 3mm, at the same price (60 USD). This design was born by accident some time ago and we never did it again until now. As we know that many of you could enjoy its benefits we decided to launch this presale worldwide again.

Be aware! Although it’s great preserving heat, it’s also heavier (2.8 kgs / 6.1 lbs). As we don't use to manufacture this special design, it will only be able during this week, not later.

"

There's more info on the page.

I'm considering it, knowing my wife will never use this due to it's weight. Finally, a pan of my very own!!!!