• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Sous Vide Fish - Questions

TdeV

5 minutes ago, quiet1 said:

Really? Do you have their grocery service?

Yes.  Two suppliers of amazon fresh seafood:  The Lobster Place and Samuels and Son Seafood.

• Like 1

Cooking is cool.  And kitchen gear is even cooler.  -- Chad Ward

Whatever you crave, there's a dumpling for you. -- Hsiao-Ching Chou

28 minutes ago, JoNorvelleWalker said:

Yes.  Two suppliers of amazon fresh seafood:  The Lobster Place and Samuels and Son Seafood.

'We don't have amazon fresh yet. :( It would be so helpful as grocery shopping really wears me out.

6 minutes ago, quiet1 said:

'We don't have amazon fresh yet. :( It would be so helpful as grocery shopping really wears me out.

I am fortunate to get it.  Amazon Fresh is not available a few hundred feet north of here.

Cooking is cool.  And kitchen gear is even cooler.  -- Chad Ward

Whatever you crave, there's a dumpling for you. -- Hsiao-Ching Chou

12 hours ago, JoNorvelleWalker said:

The Lobster Place is brilliant. They have everything.

The mastering place (Sterling Sound)  I've always used is in their building at Chelsea Market, so a few times a year, when I'm there for mastering, I stop at LP and bring home something.

My "local" (I use the quotes because he is about 35 mins away) fishmonger is excellent, but he doesn't have the LP's enormous selection.