• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Largo/Seminole

scubadoo97

When doing some fill in work i have found two places to have lunch that I would go back to.  That says a lot for me 

iSushi and Thai

Very friendly and efficient staff.  Food was fresh and tasty

across the street from the Thai resturant is a fish shack.  Trappman's Fish Shack.   

You walk into the fish market and place your order and then walk out on to the deck where a trailer is parked which is outfitted for cooking.  Very fresh and tasty. 

Both places I will return.  Says a lot from me

• 1 year later...

We'll be in Indian Shores again for almost 3 months starting next Saturday & would love to hear if anyone has any restaurant recommendations for the area.  Over the past several winter visits, we would drive from Clearwater Beach to St Pete Beach, from Tampa to downtown St. Pete and all points in between for dinner.  We love Heilman's Beachcomber, Bern's, E&E Stakehouse, Salt Rock Grill & several other more "fish shack" type places, but are always interested in new places to try.  Any ideas?